2017 Track & Field Season
Track Season begins Tuesday, April 4th at 6:00 pm
Practices Tues/Thurs 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm (to be confirmed) & Sat 10:30 am -12:00 pm
Track Rascals (6-8 yrs old)
Registration for the Spring Sessions will begin March 1st at noon- online only - Please watch website for more info
The minimum age for membership in the Nanaimo Track & Field Club is six years of age as at 31st December in the year in which the athlete registers. Please see Programs Page for more info.
Training ages are from
- 6-8 Track Rascals [Training April-June only],
- 9-13 JD (Junior Development) [Training March-July & Sept-March],
- 14-19 Midget, Youth, Junior [Training March-July & Sept-March]
- 35 + Masters [Training March-July & Sept-March].
Financial assistance may be possible through the following organizations:
- JumpStart (Canadian Tire financial assistance for sport):
- KidSport (sport charity that provides grants for children aged 6-18):
If you would like to learn more about our club before you register, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or come out to meet us at one of our practices.
For more information on Track and Field in BC and other potential Track and Field meets please visit www.bcathletics.org.