Club Programs & Schedules
- ALL AGES AS OF DECEMBER 31ST OF CURRENT YEAR
- Track Rascals (April - June) – Based on BC Athletics Run, Jump, Throw Program. This is a non-competitive program that builds skills in kids ages 6-8. Track Rascals Information Poster 2017
- Junior Development (March-July & Sept-Mar) – Skill based program for kids ages 9-13 encouraging kids to develop skills in running, jumping and throwing. Events include: high jump, long jump, shot put, javelin, discuss, distance and sprints, hurdles, and relay
- Midget/Youth /Junior program (Mar-July & Sept-Mar)- Designed for athletes 14-19. Athletes at this level may specialize and benefit from the wide variety of trained coaches at the club.
- Senior and Masters program (Mar-Aug & Sept-Mar) For all ages over 20 to 80+
- Athletes with Disabilities – Coaching is available for athletes with disabilities
- Cross country Training/Winter Conditioning - Available for JD to Masters (as above) September to March. No event specific training - off season training consisting of mainly overall fitness and conditioning.
Winter Season: General Preparation Phase - Fitness & Conditioning (no event-specific training) - September - March
Junior Development (9-13) - WEDNESDAYS 5:30 - 7:00pm & SATURDAYS 10:00 - 11:30am
Speed & Power (14 yrs+) - MONDAYS 5:30 - 7:00pm, THURSDAYS 4:30 - 6:00pm, SATURDAYS 9:30 - 11:00am
Endurance (14 yrs+) - MON/WED/FRI 4:30-6:00 (times vary, check with coach)
Throws (14 yrs+) - to begin in October, days TBD
Masters (35+) - MONDAYS 3:30 - 5:00pm; THURSDAYS 4:30 - 6:00pm, SATURDAY 9:30 - 11:00am
Spring / Summer Track Season - starting APRIL 2018
dates and times TBA