- ALL AGES AS OF DECEMBER 31ST OF CURRENT YEAR
- Track Rascals (April - June) – Based on BC Athletics Run, Jump, Throw Program. This is a non-competitive program that builds skills in kids ages 6-8. Track Rascals Information Poster 2017
- Junior Development (March-July & Sept-Mar) – Skill based program for kids ages 9-13 encouraging kids to develop skills in running, jumping and throwing. Events include: high jump, long jump, shot put, javelin, discuss, distance and sprints, hurdles, and relay
- Midget/Youth /Junior program (Mar-July & Sept-Mar)- Designed for athletes 14-19. Athletes at this level may specialize and benefit from the wide variety of trained coaches at the club.
- Senior and Masters program (Mar-Aug & Sept-Mar) For all ages over 20 to 80+
- Athletes with Disabilities – Coaching is available for athletes with disabilities
- Cross country Training/Winter Conditioning - Available for JD to Masters (as above) September to March. No event specific training - off season training consisting of mainly overall fitness and conditioning.
Track Season - April 4th - July 20th, 2017
Tuesdays & Thursdays - 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Saturdays - 10:30-12:00 (only if there is no Meets and/or fundraisers)
Winter Season (Fitness & Conditioning - no event specific training) - September - March
Junior Development (9-13) - THURSDAYS 6:00 - 7:00 (to begin, then 5:00-6:00 as it gets darker) & SATURDAYS 10:30 - 12:00
Speed & Power (14 yrs+) - MON/WED 5:30 - 7:00 & SATURDAYS 9:00 - 10:30
Endurance (14 yrs+) - MON/WED/FRI 4:30-6:00
Throws (14 yrs+) - to begin in October, days TBD